Holiday Festival of Trains
Enjoy the museum's annual holiday celebration of toy trains and model railroading. New this year is a custom built 360 degree LEGO model train layout created by The Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area LEGO Train Club. This masterpiece made completely of LEGO toy pieces is interactive for children of all ages. There are push buttons along the sides that will activate lights, motors, and sounds.
- Arsenio Hall Meet and Greet... Cafe Asia Saturdays!!! Cafe Asia Saturdays!! A$AP Rocky Meet & Greet!!
- Shaq Attack Release Party @... The Howard Theater's 2nd... Cafe Asia Saturday's!! 4.20.13 Broccoli Fest 2013!!
- Operation Pretty &... Set the World on Fire Tour Bunker Sports Cafe 4.12.13!! Bunkers Sports Cafe 4.5.13!
- Little Mix In Studio! Bunker Sports Cafe 3.29.13!! Principle For A Day! Guy...
- There are a number of ways to help the victims of the deadly #Oklahoma tornadoes. cbsloc.al/12IHeOJ (via @WNEW) 31 minutes ago
- #DMVLuv RT @SunniAndTheCity Kevin Durant donated $1 million to Red Cross in #Oklahoma. That's amazing! ♥ 49 minutes ago
- RT @SunniAndTheCity: More Birthday Bash tickets coming up at 12:30! @WPGC wpgc.com/listen 1 hour ago
- Win tickets to our Birthday Bash coming up at 11:05am! wpgc.com/listen 2 hours ago
- RT @SunniAndTheCity: LIVE from the Nation's Capital! @WPGC 95.5! wpgc.com/listen .. it's allll about our Birthday Bash!!! Win tix ne… 3 hours ago