The Capitol Steps put the MOCK in Democracy every Friday and Saturday night in Washington, DC at their home at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center (1300 Pennsylvania Ave, NW). With their unique blend of musical and political comedy, no person in power is safe as the Capitol Steps skewer everyone whom you voted for! Now performing songs from their latest release, Liberal Shop of Horrors, and more.
- Birthday Bash 2013 - Gallery... Birthday Bash 2013 - Gallery... WPGC's Bay Bridge Toll... Bunker Sports Cafe!! 5.17.13
- Cafe Asia Saturdays!! 5.11.13 Arsenio Hall Meet and Greet... Cafe Asia Saturdays!!! Cafe Asia Saturdays!!
- A$AP Rocky Meet & Greet!! Shaq Attack Release Party @... The Howard Theater's 2nd... Cafe Asia Saturday's!! 4.20.13
- Broccoli Fest 2013!! Operation Pretty &... Set the World on Fire Tour Bunker Sports Cafe 4.12.13!!
- Serena under fire for comments made about an infamous rape case: “I’m not blaming the girl, but…” cbsloc.al/13SOIPD 17 minutes ago
- RT @Iam360WiseGuy: DC's Home Of At Least 18 Jams In A Row ... Tune-In @WPGC 18 minutes ago
- RT @1067thefandc: Serena under fire for comments made about an infamous rape case: “I’m not blaming the girl, but…” cbsloc.al/13SOIPD … 18 minutes ago
- Jay-Z [@S_C_] makes announcements in Galaxy spots, but @Eminem is taking it to the streets. MORE: cbsloc.al/11nDX8h 51 minutes ago
- #NP ... Dru Hill "In My Bed" #Throwback wpgc.com/listen 1 hour ago